lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

---aMaZIng oGRe---

Fiona is very special and unique mother because she is very cute with her sons, but this is not the unique characteristic of Fiona, as we can see in the picture, Fiona has very real and long hair, she has blue eyes, a big beautiful mouth, she also has very very big ears that is the principal characteristic of ogre, in other words I can said that she is unique.

In the other hand I can said that Fiona has a exceptional way of life. I mean that Fiona has several problems with her parents because of her husband Shrek because they doesn't accept him as her husband because they imagine that her husband would be a man that has a great white horse blond hair and blue eyes I mean the perfect husband, but she respect and love her parents.

Fiona in the “past” was a special and unique princess, because her history was so interesting, in a beginning her parents let her in a dark and cold tower for protect her from a bad witch, but her “husband” rescue her from hat terrible place, I mean a old and dark castle watched by a dragon, well her husband and his donkey cross like all the country looking for Fiona because the king Lord Farcuad take the writings from the place he lives,so that king put that condition to him “I promise you OGRE” that if you rescue my princess I give you back the writings from your home” so he did that for him, that
s the why of all the history.
imagenes de fiona         

Finally, I can said that Fiona is an excellent person because all the characteristic mentioned above I mean that she is the perfect wife an ogre could have.

So in conclution all the histories or adventures are going to continue for some or few movies or time, I can said that Fiona is an excellent person because all the characteristics mentioned above, I mean that she is the perfect wife an OGRE could have
 


2 comentarios: